Friday, December 2, 2011

Which subs and amp to get?

What subs and amp should I get that when you get in my car you feel the bass in your chest and it hurts your heart. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me an what kind of head unit should I get for a 1996 ford taurus with electronic controls|||A DD9518 hooked up to a Sundown SAZ-3000.





Doubt that is within your budget, or that it would fit you car....





State a budget first and we can help you get the most out of your money...|||its all about budget and what you can afford. also what you can fit in your boot


at the pricey end of the scale id recommend RE audio they have some gear that really hammers next id say digital designs the 3500 15" is affordable ($450) and will knock the wind out of you and the best in my opinion is kicker there l7 15s are very affordable and incredibly loud like i have 2 and i got some people 3 blocks across complaining about the noise


as for amps rockford fosgate amps are the best but on price id go kole ive got 2 4000d's powering my 2 dule4 kickers


good luck with your decision its hard





http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-KOLE-AUDIO-KX1-4鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment