Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What "effect" can this create to my indoor cat?

I have purchased a RIDDEX(r) Power Plus Pest Repelling Aid for my house.





I plan to use this electronic device to help rid my house from the occasional mice that find their way indoors.





This unit is supposed to send an electronic or high frequency "sound wave" throughout the electric wires throughout my house.





I'm concerned if my indoor cat will hear these sound waves while wandering through the house. Will these sound waves (in any way) HURT his hearing or other anatomical system?





Yes - I know it is better to let my cat take care of these random mice (which he occasionally does.) I am trying to help him gain some CONTROL on these many rodents before they create a LARGER problem indoors, like foraging in my dog's dry food container.|||You have a cat. What do you need with the electronics which will, by the way, irritate the cats and the dogs ears. Just let the cat take care of the mice; that's what they do best.

No comments:

Post a Comment