Friday, December 2, 2011

Do you have any analog schematic available?

I'm completing my project on a 9 channels-output AC(220v) to DC(1.5, 3, 4.5, 6, 7.5, 9, 12, 13.5, 24 Volts). As it has a RCU (Remote Control Unit) I don't wan to use any Mechanical selector to switch over different DC Voltages.


So I need an electronic selector which can switch over the 9 channels of the transformer by the output signals of my remote. and my remote has got only two channels. when you press Up on the remote(It's an infrared remote which I designed by my self it has another key for turning the whole device on or off), you receive a signal from the channel 1 from the receiver. and it's the same for channel two. I've had done all the other parts.





As my remote has got only two channels (Up and Down) I need this Selector to switch over the out coming Voltages.


I searched online but I couldn't find one for a power source. What I could find Online was Only about AMPs.


Do you have any analog schematic available?


I would highly appreciate it.|||Consider the CD 4017 CMOS integrated circuit.





For each push of a control switch, a different output is activated in sequence.





You would need power transistors on each output (0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) as the activating circuitry to handle the power aspects of your unit.|||Analog is not going to do it. You need to include a counter circuit that has each step output to a different diode to turn on a different power supply output voltage. To keep it simple, the counter would be a ring type counter where the steps are sequential, with the last step going back to the first point. You have, to use an old cliche; "painted yourself into a corner" using a 2 position remote control. As far as schematics go, I would advise you to ask the editors of either "Nuts and Volts", or the magazine in the UK which I believe is called "Make" magazine. You could also do a web search for diodes as switches, and using ring counters for device control.

No comments:

Post a Comment