Friday, December 2, 2011

Anyone know alot about computer history and just plain computers?

what year was the first computer sold in?


what is the internets most popular feature?


The______was developed for government researchers


a.internet


b.mainframe computer


c. electronic mail


d.www.





____computers share files,data, and software


a.apple


b. ibm


c.networked


d.protocol





eight _____make one character


a. bits


b.bytes


c.codes





the ____contains the cpu,memory and basic ontrollers.


a. memory


b. mother board


c.processor


d.expansion slot





the__is consistered the brain of the computer





program,alu,cpu, or control unit?





RAM is





permanent, volatile,nonvolatile, or the same as ROM?





is a printer an input or output device?





all of the following are types of ports except


MSO,USB,SCSI, and MIDI





Buying and selling goods over the internet is called...


a. economic commerce


b. electronic commerce


c. on-hand business


d local commerce|||B, D, C, program, same as ROM, input, SCSI, A.





It's not that hard, someone should have just helped him out. ;)|||My friend suggested that I should Downgrade to windows xp big mistake.


Downgrade from windows vista to windows XP. windows vista work perfect until I installed XP. I have finally installed windows xp successful.


Now I have no drivers whatsoever. I am using a old windows 98 at the moment.


I have downloaded very few drivers but they did not work correctly in fact now I have a blue screen saying hardware not compatible and continues to freeze.


How to get my windows vista back its a new computer 2009. I have paid $647.


I have no backup media and no operating system CD or DVD


I would like to have my Dell computer working again with windows vista.|||I learned that the hardway to me and 4 other people including the teacher in college. allways when you plan on making multiple partitions with different operating systems allways start with the newest operating system first then the oldest and so on. Thas becuase of the dang back up drive of vista on it. Something must of went wrong when with the BSD when you partitioned it.|||AMEN Mercuri!|||Please do your own homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment